Corporate partnership and support opportunities for the leading Summer Arts Festival in Hampshire
We are proud to be a thriving arts and theatre institution employing exceptional talent, creating a vibrant and diverse workforce, and nurturing skills in the local community. We welcome the opportunity to forge partnerships with other organisations in the area.
Local Business Membership
Our Local Business Membership is designed for small to medium businesses throughout Hampshire, which will be connected to a world class opera festival that has a passion for supporting arts and theatre across the region. Through our education programme we bring music and drama into schools that otherwise would not have those opportunities and work to develop creativity from the ground up.
Local membership will create opportunities for your employees and guests to get closer to the world of opera, dance, and music, while supporting the work we do both on and off the stage.
Benefits include invitations to exclusive events throughout the year, access to a vibrant business network , unique PR opportunities and visibility, as well as a significant discount on tickets for all employees.
Ways to be involved
- Sponsor a new production or become a season supporter for all productions
- Sponsor an artist, technician or member of the crew
- Make music and drama available and sponsor our innovative education programme, learning@thegrange.
- Support future stars of the industry through our nurturing talent sponsorship programme
- Support the Grange Festival and enjoy exclusive branding throughout the Festival site and in the theatre, such a seat dedications, lighting and rigging sponsorship, and even supporting the digital experiences